Yonge & Soudan Condos, Toronto, ON
- Toronto’s Yonge and Eglinton neighbourhood is poised to grow taller as a new high-rise development coming up.
- Y&S a new tower with 35-storey mixed-use development containing retail, commercial, and condominium uses will be located at the corner of Yonge and Soudan at 2161 Yonge Street, Toronto.
- Estimated completion in March 2023
- A total of 288 condo units are planned for this mixed-use building.
- Retail spaces on the ground floor.
- Offices will occupy 2nd to 6th floor.
- 7th floor will have indoor & outdoor amenity space totaling over 13,000 sq ft.
- Amenities will include
- Four levels of underground parking will sufficiently house 110 vehicles.
- Suite designs include private atriums with retractable windows, open-concept interiors, and exquisite features and finishes. Extraordinary building amenities provide year-round luxury.
- 24/7 Concierge
- A fully equipped fitness facility with a cardio & weight & yoga studio
- Expensive outdoor terrace with lounge areas, dining areas and BBQ’S
- Private dining room with adjoined Catering kitchen
- Business lounge & Study lounge
- Children’s playroom
- Guest suite
Yonge & Soudan Condos Highlights:
- Walkscore of 98/100 – Y&S Condos is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Eglinton, giving this location an almost perfect walk score.
- World-class public transportation – Many TTC regional bus routes are steps away. The Eglinton Subway Station is a short walk from home and the construction of the new Eglinton Crosstown LRT line 5 is now underway and is set to be completed by 2021.
- Surrounded by – Great shopping, grocery stores, dining & entertainment.
- Close to great schools – Montessori, Catholic schools, Public schools & High schools are in walking distance.
- Nearby parks like – Fiona Nelson Parkette, Glebe Manor Square West & Al Green Sculpture Park.
View on map / Neighborhood